Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer coach in the Hendersonville Soccer Club!
You must complete 6 requirements to be eligible for becoming an HSC coach
1) Coach's Meeting
2) Volunteer Sports Release Form (Background Check)
3) Watch video on Concussions
4) Sign form for Concussion Information
5) Read and sign the Cardiac Arrest form
6) Watch video on Abuse Awareness
1) Coaches must attend our Coach's Meeting each season. In this meeting, we provide pertinent information about our club, any new changes from the previous season, important information about player safety, and review our club's medical emergency plan.
2) Please click the following link (Background Check Online Form)
HEAD COACH - Head Coach Background Check Link
ASSISTANT COACH - You will be contacted with a link and access code.
3) The NFHS (National Federation of State High School Associations) has developed a free 20-minute course online entitled “Concussion in Youth Sports.” Tennessee State Soccer has determined that this video will meet their requirements for all coaches and administrators. You will need to register first. The course may be accessed at https://headsup.cdc.gov . Once completed, please send a copy of the certificate to your division director.
4) Read and Sign the Concussion Form - This is done when you register to coach online.
5) Read and Sign the Cardiac Arrest Form. This is done when you register to coach online.
6) Abuse Awareness - S.534 Protecting Young Victims from Sexual Abuse and Safe Sport Authorization Act of 2017 – Federal passed in 2018 to prevent the sexual abuse of minors and amateur athletes by requiring the prompt reporting of sexual abuse to law enforcement authorities. This also includes bullying, harassment, and hazing. Training is required. The video can be access HERE. Access code is YC3E-6P5G-YYIL-CS2M. Watch the video and take the test at the end. Forward your certificate to the division director once completed.