Late Registration will open July 22, 2021 for any available openings!
If a division is full, you can register for the wait list (no charge to be put on the wait list) and if an opening becomes available, we will contact you.
5U girls, 10U boys, 12U Boys, 12U girls divisions are full.
Fall 2021 Season Registration
June 15 - July 18, 10:00 pm.
All players registered through July 18, 2021 will be guaranteed a spot. Registration will close at 10:00 pm on July18, 10 pm. We will then set the maximum number of players for each age divisions. If there are available openings after July 21, we will open late registration.
*We have age divisions for players U5 (2017) through U19 (2003). (see the age divisions on the Parents page)
~U5-U6 $110 for Hendersonville residents and $115 for surrounding areas.
~U7-U19 $125 for Hendersonville residents and $130 for surrounding
Coaches will contact parents with information around the second week of August.
5U and 6U practice one night a week.
7U-19U practice two nights a week.
*Hendersonville Soccer Club has over 1,000 children playing soccer each season. While we would love to be able to accommodate every request for coaches, teammates, and carpools, it is logistically impossible to do so. Also, due to the size of our club, we cannot take request for specific practice nights. By checking the acceptance box and continuing with registration, you are accepting HSC policy that the ONLY request considered by HSC will be aligning practice nights with siblings, where possible. No other requests will be considered.
Here’s the tentative schedule for the Fall Season:
U10 Player Evals: 8/3
U12 Player Evals: 8/5
U15/16 Player Evals & Draft: 8/10
U19 Player Evals & Draft: 8/12
Coaches notify teams 8/14
Practices start the week of 8/16
Game One: 9/4
Game Two: 9/11
Game Three: 9/18
Game Four: 9/20,21,23 (U7-U19)
Fall Break: 10/4-10/8
Game Five: 10/11,12,14 (U7-U19)
Game Six: 10/16 (Game 4 U5/6)
Game Seven: 10/23 (Game 5 U5/6)
Game Eight: 10/30 (Game 6 U5/6)
Tournament starting 11/1
HSC Registration is now handled 100% through our online registration process. Please follow the steps below to register your player:Step 1
- Click "LOGIN" (returning users) or "REGISTER" (new users) at the top-right of the home page.Step 2
- Create a "New Account" (new users)This will include your username and password for future access to online registration.
This is where you need to enter an email you wish to receive HSC updates on registration, such as reminders or alerts for HSC members.
- Enter your "Participant" information (new players)
This will be your player information, and please make sure the birthday is correctly entered to avoid misplacement of your appropriate divisional assignments.
- New to HSC click the REGISTER
or If your already have an account with us log-in and click MY ACCOUNT
link on at the top right of the website Next to Login/Logout. Only create a new account if you have not done so in the past.Step 5
- Select each division listed for each player you wish to register, then click 'NEXT'If you don't see an available selection for your player, registration is either closed or your player's age is not within our league appropriate age bracket. Please hover over "About Us" and then locate the "Age Divisions" tab to see our age bracket information.
- Enter your responses to the registration questions and comments, then click 'NEXT'Step 7
- For Coaches/Assistant Coaches Only - Enter your volunteer information for the appropriate division(s)Step 8
- Verify your summary registration page and enter your online payment VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX accepted