Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer coach in the Hendersonville Soccer Club!
Join TEAMAPP and sign up for "HSC COACHES"You must complete 4 requirements to be eligible for becoming an HSC coach
1) Coach Training
2) Background Check
3) Watch video on Concussions
4) Watch video on SafeSports**** - Make sure you use the same name for background check, concussion video and SafeSports video. For example, if you use "Michael" for your background check, make sure you use "Michael" for the concussion and SafeSports - do not use "Mike". All 3 names (background, concussion and SafeSports) must match in order for the completed requirements to sync with the TSSA database.
Soccer season runs Fall through the end of the Spring (expire July 31st each year). You only need to complete these items 1 time per soccer YEAR. So if coached in the Fall and completed them, then you do not need to complete them in the Spring.
1) Coaches Training - Required by the Hendersonville Park's Department (2 Options
- Licensed US Soccer Coach - email [email protected] to get a code to cover the cost - HSC pays the cost
- US Soccer training Link
- Upon completion, this will satisfy the coaching requirement going forward with HSC for future seasons and you will be a Licensed Coach under the US Soccer Umbrella.
- 2.5 hour instruction video
- NAYS - https://nays.org ($20)
- Upon completion, please email your division director your membership number
- This will need to be completed each year you coach with HSC
- 3.5 hour instruction video
2) Please click the following link (Background Check Online Form) *must use laptop or desktop computer
HEAD COACH - Head Coach Background Check Link
- Head Coach Background Check Guide
ASSISTANT COACH - You will be emailed the link
3) Concussion Video - https://www.cdc.gov/headsup/youthsports/training/index.html
Once completed, please send a copy of the certificate to your division director. Concussion Video Guide
4) SafeSport Video - The video can be access HERE
. Access code is YC3E-6P5G-YYIL-CS2M. Watch the video and take the test at the end. Forward your certificate to the division director once completed. SafeSport Video Guide