Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer coach in the Hendersonville Soccer Club!
Join TEAMAPP and sign up for "HSC COACHES"You must complete 4 requirements to be eligible for becoming an HSC coach - email your Division Director the date each one was completed
1) CPR Training - Head Coach only - every 2 years
2) Background Check - Every 12 months
3) Watch video on Concussions - requirement resets every July 31
4) Watch video on SafeSports - requirement resets every July 31
5) Coach Training - OPTIONAL**** - Make sure you use the same "legal" name for background check, concussion video and SafeSports video. For example, if you use "Michael" for your background check, make sure you use "Michael" for the concussion and SafeSports - do not use "Mike". All 3 names (background, concussion and SafeSports) must match in order for the completed requirements to sync with the TSSA database.
Soccer season runs Fall through the end of the Spring (expire July 31st each year). You only need to complete these items 1 time per soccer YEAR. So if coached in the Fall and completed them, then you do not need to complete them in the Spring.
***************************************1) CPR Training
- Required by the Hendersonville Park's Department for "Head Coaches" only every 24 months. Please email your Division Director the DATE this was completed.
HSC will provide a free in-person CPR training on August 6, 2022 at 9:00am and 10:00am at TW Hunter Middle School.
Complete an online class through Red Cross ($35 cost). Here is the link: Red Cross CPR Class
2) Background Check *must use laptop or desktop computer"
HEAD COACH - You will be emailed the link
ASSISTANT COACH - You will be emailed the link3) Concussion Video
Once completed, please send a copy of the certificate to your division director. Concussion Video Guide4) SafeSport Video
- Printable Guide
- * New Website from previous seasons* If you have previously taken any SafeSport training, click Login (upper right of screen) to access your existing account, enter the email address you used, then click "Forgot Password".
The video can be accessed HERE
. Access code is YC3E-6P5G-YYIL-CS2M. Watch the video and take the test at the end. Forward your certificate to the division director once completed. SafeSport Video Guide5) Coaches Training - Optional
- Licensed US Soccer Coach - email [email protected] to get a code to cover the cost - HSC pays the cost
- US Soccer training Link
- Upon completion, you will be a Licensed Coach under the US Soccer Umbrella.
- 2.5 hour instruction video